“But just as you excel in everything… see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”
– 2 Corinthians 8:7
If you are having any problems or need assistance with online giving, you can send an email to our finance team at
Give On-Line at Starke Church of God by Faith
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and our church. Some of them are. . .
- Faithfully Honoring God – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the “First Fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Starke COGBF – Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
Tithes and Offerings
Financial giving at Starke Church of God by Faith can generally be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
The ministry of Starke COGBF Church is funded by God’s provision through the tithes and offerings of faithful Starke COGBF members and attenders. At Starke COGBF we honor God’s provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Starke COGBF remains beyond reproach.
Our mission is facilitated through our system of internal controls over financial reporting and our internal budgeting and reporting processes. Additionally, Starke COGBF has an annual financial review performed.
Members of Starke COGBF Church may request a copy of our most recent financial statements or ask general questions about our financial practices at any time by contacting us.
Online Giving Privacy Policies
Your information is held securely and will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us.