What follows are the eight basic goals that form the foundation and measure progress for every auxiliary of our church.
- We will carry the good news of Jesus Christ to thousands of people of all generations and ethnic groups in North Central Florida and surrounding areas. We will also reach the world as we refine our internet ministry.
- We will nurture spiritual growth by bringing believers into the likeness of Jesus Christ through worship, education, and service.
- We will become a community of believers at least 1,200 working together for advancement of the Kingdom of God and the enhancement of our homes, community, and the world around us.
- We will honor God through excellence in ministry.
- We will open Houses of Hope that will serve as a bridge for men and women who are at transitional stages in their lives.
- We will train and send out members annually on short-term mission projects.
- We will resource our Community by providing social services, training, and support through Bradford County Faith Community Center.
- We will develop our Northeast Starke Campus to include an innovative worship center, educational space, children and youth complex, counseling center, administrative wing, book store, and recreation area which will enable us to minister to the total person spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially.